A two-day staff development programme ( 13, 7,'12 and 14, 7, '12 ) on BRICSCAD drafting tool was organised by department of Civil Engineering for faculty members of various disciplines like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering and also few non teaching faculty. The programme was inaugurated by Dr. S. Kathirrvelu, Principal of the College and Mr. Sanjay Jamalpur from BRICSCAD, Bengaluru offered a comprehensive view and handed training on 2D and 3D Modelling which is said to occupy an advantageous position when compared with the existing drafting tools. The training rendered to about 30 members would in turn facilitate in imparting the same to the students and thereby equip them to cope with the industry expectations. The training was co-ordinated by Associate Professor L. Ponraj sankar, Department of Civil Engineering.
- MECH -University Examination MAY 2013 Rank Holder
- IET - Development of Solar Power Sector in India - On grid and Off grid
- IET - INSPEC TRAINING & ACADEMIC PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
- Model Exam Time Table - EEE - VII Semester
- Model Exam Time Table for final year CSE
- II Internal Exam Time table - CSE
- Internal Exam II Time Table - EEE
- Makeup Test Schedule: I yr.