1.Wisdom is knowing what to do next; Skill is knowing how to do it, and Virtue is doing it. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
2.Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
3.Biggest Mystery of Maths: 1000’s of Years have Passed, Millions of Theorems derived, Crores of Formulas made, but....'X' is Still Unknown
4.Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but its every thing thats in between that really makes it all worth living
5.Imagination is more important than knowledge....so keep imagining
6.To know the road ahead, ask those coming back
7.Apologising doesnt mean that you are wrong and that the other person is right it simply means that you value relationships more than your ego
8."Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear." - Ambrose Redmoon
9.Real success-when your signature become autograph
10.The world suffers a lot,Not because of violence of bad people. But because of silence of good people.
- MECH -University Examination MAY 2013 Rank Holder
- IET - Development of Solar Power Sector in India - On grid and Off grid
- IET - INSPEC TRAINING & ACADEMIC PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
- Model Exam Time Table - EEE - VII Semester
- Model Exam Time Table for final year CSE
- II Internal Exam Time table - CSE
- Internal Exam II Time Table - EEE
- Makeup Test Schedule: I yr.