The Indian Air Force (IAF) celebrated the induction to service of its first Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) C-130J Super Hercules. The aircraft is the first of six C-130Js ordered under a U.S. Foreign Military Sale in late 2008. The IAF will fly an American aircraft after a gap of more than two decades after the Super Connie, and it is a historic moment for both countries. The C-130J is ideally suited to India's mission environment, which often involves operating out of austere, high elevation airstrips in hot conditions. The C-130J is powered by four Rolls Royce AE2100 engines and Dowty six-bladed props that provide the aircraft with significant power. The C-130J has been operated for the past several years in the mountainous areas of Afghanistan in conditions similar to India and performed exceptionally well.
- MECH -University Examination MAY 2013 Rank Holder
- IET - Development of Solar Power Sector in India - On grid and Off grid
- IET - INSPEC TRAINING & ACADEMIC PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
- Model Exam Time Table - EEE - VII Semester
- Model Exam Time Table for final year CSE
- II Internal Exam Time table - CSE
- Internal Exam II Time Table - EEE
- Makeup Test Schedule: I yr.