Millau Viaduct, France, is one of the most awesome civil engineering projects. It is a cable-stayed road-bridge that spans the valley of the river Tarn near Millau in southern France. Problems with traffic on the route from Paris to Spain along the stretch passing through the valley near the town of Millau, especially during the summer when the roads became jammed with holiday traffic, neccesitated the building of a bridge across the valley.
The bridge’s construction broke three world records:
The highest pylons in the world
The highest bridge tower in the world
The highest road bridge deck in Europe
- MECH -University Examination MAY 2013 Rank Holder
- IET - Development of Solar Power Sector in India - On grid and Off grid
- IET - INSPEC TRAINING & ACADEMIC PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
- Model Exam Time Table - EEE - VII Semester
- Model Exam Time Table for final year CSE
- II Internal Exam Time table - CSE
- Internal Exam II Time Table - EEE
- Makeup Test Schedule: I yr.