It is unquestionably the most exclusive ride in the world: the gleaming, blue-and-white jumbo jet that answers to the call signal Air Force One. No matter where in the world the US President travels, if he flies in an Air Force jet, the plane is called Air Force One. Technically, Air Force One is the call sign of any Air Force aircraft carrying the President. It’s an American icon, as recognizable as the Statue of Liberty or the Grand Canyon. Air Force One is one of the most recognizable symbols of the presidency, spawning countless references not just in American culture but across the world. Emblazoned with the word "United States of America," the American flag, and the Seal of the President of the United States, it is an undeniable presence wherever it flies. Capable of refueling midair, Air Force One has unlimited range and can carry the President wherever he needs to travel. The onboard electronics are hardened to protect against an electromagnetic pulse, and Air Force One is equipped with advanced secure communications equipment, allowing the aircraft to function as a mobile command center in the event of an attack on the United States.
- MECH -University Examination MAY 2013 Rank Holder
- IET - Development of Solar Power Sector in India - On grid and Off grid
- IET - INSPEC TRAINING & ACADEMIC PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
- Model Exam Time Table - EEE - VII Semester
- Model Exam Time Table for final year CSE
- II Internal Exam Time table - CSE
- Internal Exam II Time Table - EEE
- Makeup Test Schedule: I yr.