Renault has moved on with the bad experience it had with the Mahindra Renault Logan in India. Renault has sold off the Logan brand to Mahindra and decided to make its move in Indian on its own. As a part of its road map for India, Renault will launch the Renault Fluence sedan in India as early as June 2011. Renault Fluence will features luxury experience of the higher price segment cars like Volkswagen Jetta, Skoda Laura, Honda Accord etc.
In a price sensitive market like India, pricing a product in an attractive bracket may mean the difference between a sale and no-sale. The move of Renault to keep it competitive on pricing seems like a win-win situation for the buyers as well as sellers. Renault will benefit not only by selling more units, but also by creating the much needed presence on Indian roads. Getting to establish a brand which people recognize is not an easy job, which might get accomplished by this move.
- MECH -University Examination MAY 2013 Rank Holder
- IET - Development of Solar Power Sector in India - On grid and Off grid
- IET - INSPEC TRAINING & ACADEMIC PUBLISHING WORKSHOP
- Model Exam Time Table - EEE - VII Semester
- Model Exam Time Table for final year CSE
- II Internal Exam Time table - CSE
- Internal Exam II Time Table - EEE
- Makeup Test Schedule: I yr.